I tre Magli In Dimaro, Italy

I tre Magli



I tre Magli

I tre MagliI tre MagliI tre Magli


I tre Magli


I tre Magli - Garn Val Meledrio is a popular choice amongst travelers in Dimaro, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, newspapers, elevator are just some of the facilities on offer. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer heating, desk, alarm clock, extra long beds (> 2 meters), television to ensure a restful night. Entertain the hotel's recreational facilities, including skiing. For reliable service and professional staff, Garn Val Meledrio caters to your needs.

Hotel Name I tre Magli
Addressline Piazza Centrale 11
City Dimaro
Zip Code 38025
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 10.87512 - 46.325439
Continent Europe


I tre Magli


I tre Magli Video





I tre Magli


You Might Also Like:
  • Pension Alpenrose In Serfaus, Austria
  • Endeavour Court Motor Inn In Dubbo, Australia
  • Motel 6 Statesville In Statesville (NC), United States
  • Ananas Samui Hostel In Koh Samui, Thailand
  • Pousada Gramado In Gramado, Brazil
  • Hanting Hotel Second Ring Road Jinhua In Xian, China
  • El Mirador de Ainsa In Ainsa, Spain
  • Hostal Gavilanes II In Toledo, Spain
  • Suite Castrense In Rome, Italy
  • Domaine des Compouzines In Montignac, France
  • Bedcelona Gracia Hostel In Barcelona, Spain
  • Hotel Comfort Inn In Igatpuri, India
  • OYO 124 Hotel Seniman Sentul In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Artist Guest House In Budapest, Hungary
  • The Beachfront Hotel Adult Only 16 Plus In Marmaris, Turkey

  • Related: I tre Magli In Dimaro, Italy