My Shazzy In Praiano, Italy

My Shazzy



My Shazzy

My ShazzyMy ShazzyMy Shazzy


My Shazzy


My Shazzy - My Shazzy is a popular choice amongst travelers in Praiano, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Family room are there for guest's enjoyment. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as air conditioning, heating, balcony/terrace, television, satellite/cable TV. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. My Shazzy is an excellent choice from which to explore Praiano or to simply relax and rejuvenate.

Hotel Name My Shazzy
Addressline Via Degli Ulivi
City Praiano
Zip Code 84010
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 14.5232 - 40.614052
Continent Europe


My Shazzy


My Shazzy Video





My Shazzy


You Might Also Like:
  • Novotel Chennai Sipcot Hotel - An AccorHotels Brand In Chennai, India
  • Holiday Inn Express Chengdu West Gate In Chengdu, China
  • Palazzo Castriota In Alezio, Italy
  • Me U Hostel In Chiang Mai, Thailand
  • Uyutnyi Dom Hotel In Gelendzhik, Russia
  • Stay Nice Home In Tainan, Taiwan
  • Villa Nina Relais Boutique B&B In Carate Urio, Italy
  • First Group Midlands Saddle and Trout In Howick, South Africa
  • Anya Hotel Gurgaon In New Delhi and NCR, India
  • Hotel Weingut Innerleiterhof In Scena, Italy
  • Hostel Manaus In Manaus, Brazil
  • River Diamond Luxury Apartments In Prague, Czech Republic
  • Hotel Sakura In Ureshino, Japan
  • Jeune Hostel Chiang Mai In Chiang Mai, Thailand
  • Anton&Art In Como, Italy

  • Related: My Shazzy In Praiano, Italy